I love GOOD magazine. The online version is just one of my “feel good” breaks in the middle of the day. I visit it when I want to, well… feel good.
My latest discovery is a series on “What do you love?”
What a great question.
So often we ask people what do you DO. What do you LOVE is a much more telling question to ask when you meet someone. So simple, yet so much more powerful.
What do I love?
My ten things (I went to 12, I could go on and on but we all have to work!):
1. Seeing my kids do things they love.
2. Those little potato sticks in a can
3. Necklaces that have made up magical meanings
4. Fresh cut grass smells
5. Fresh flowers
6. People who are fearlessly themselves
7. Giving things away
9. Laughing until I cry (Laughing often with people you work with is a magic tonic for success.)
10. Hot Yoga (You knew it was coming.)
12. Moss. I love moss. It’s so sturdy and beautiful at the same time.
So. What do you love? When was the last time you asked your customers or employees this question?